Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Future is jQuery!

I came to know about jQuery 6 months back, when I was going through some blogs. All i could grasp at that time was a lightweight script library. Then in September end when i was travelling, my team started working with the integrated jQuery with ASP.Net MVC (3.5). Sadly we could not go through with it, cuz we were running short of time and library was less supportive.

Big names like Microsoft and Nokia have started using/integrated the same in their own products and its very encouraging for newbies to learn the same. You can follow jQuery Blog and Wiki to get more updates.

Not only its UI capabilities are amazing, It can be very handy if you are using JSON WebServices. I can see lot of articles coming up with jQuery's support in ASP.Net MVC, it surely will be next generation of web development.

Now I totally endorse jQuery's amazing capabilities. Soon we shall enhance our product looks by the same. I am waiting for fully functional integrated VS with jQuery and ASP.Net MVC support.

No comments: